*Summer Internship at the Language Learning Lab*
The Language Learning Lab at Boston College (L3@BC), directed by Dr. Joshua
Hartshorne, is seeking undergraduate research assistants for Summer 2018.
Students who desire more research experience and seek opportunities to
contribute to various stages of the scientific process are encouraged to
Application deadline is February 1, 2018.
– The program will last 10 weeks (tentatively June 11 – August 17).
– The position is full-time (up to a 40 hour work week).
– The lab is located on the main campus of Boston College, which allows
full access to the many opportunities in the city of Boston.
– This is a paid position. Each intern will receive a stipend for the
– Students should be current undergraduate students with a major in
Psychology, Computer Science, or a related field.
– Preference will be given to applicants with previous research
experience and experience with children.
You can find more information about the position here.
Please contact the lab manager
<firstname.lastname@example.org> with any questions.