The Office of the Vice President for Research (OVPR) is pleased to announce this limited submission funding opportunity/award. Limited submission programs allow only a select number of applicants from each institution. In order to determine which PIs will be selected as the official applicants from UConn/UConn Health, an OVPR internal competition may be necessary (full process is described at our website).
All PIs who wish to be considered for this opportunity must submit a notification of intent to submit form by the due date listed below. PIs must be selected and approved by the OVPR to be eligible to submit to this sponsor.
- Eligibility: Full Time Associate or Full Professor at UConn/UConn health, working in studies of brain function in health and disease. Current NIH or other peer-reviewed funding preferred; evidence of such funding in the past three years is essential. Must be a new research project not funded by other sources. Cannot be used as bridge funding.
- Keywords: Normal human brain development; specifically identified disease states; molecular neuroscience; clinical neuroscience; studies of neural, sensory, motor, cognitive, behavioral, and emotional functioning in health and disease.
- Award Details: $150K (Direct Costs) for two year grant period.
- Number of UConn Applicants: 1 from Storrs/Regional Campuses, 1 from UConn Health
- Internal Notification of Intent Deadline: Friday, 4/20/2018 by 9AM
- Internal Pre-proposal (if necessary) Deadline: Friday, 5/4/2018 by 12 Noon
- Sponsor LOI Deadline: 6/22/2018 by 4PM CST
- Additional information: For more information, please contact the Office of the Vice President for Research at email@example.com